Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am a slacker...


When I saw that it has been a whole year since I updated my blog, I pretty much kicked myself. Oh well. He is an update from a year ago:Summer was great, we had lots of fun and went camping alot. We were at the farm quite a bit for Kevin to help out when they got swamped. Kevin had a huge 115 mile trek with the scouts in Aug that was a huge success. Christmas we spent on the farm. Keziah got a baby with a stroller, crib and high chair. We are expecting our second girl this summer! I'm currently 29 weeks. I have three months left. Kevin is graduating in May....Holy Cow I'm sooooo glad. Other than that, we are just livin life and doing all we can together.

1 comment:

Jon and Tamara said...

What an awesome shot of the fireworks. You have such a cute family.