Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where to begin???

Well, we didn't fall off the face of the earth after Thanksgiving. Keziah and I just went to the farm for a few weeks. This is Keziah if front of Grandma Mathews' Christmas tree. She is getting to be a big girl.
Before the whole family came, Kezy got a chance to warm up to Uncle Dann (who she never met
before). He was a bit intense for her fragile nature, but she warmed up pretty good.She eventually stopped running and screaming the other way:)'
Keziah enjoyed spending time with all her cousins. Here she is with Jocelyn and Kelsee eating fruit loops. Apparently they are Jocelyn's favorite so Uncle Truman started sharing with the rest of the girls.

After all the craziness and family left, we got to work on a snowman...not just any snow man...this one!! It attracted alot of attention in the valley. It sure was a project though. Here is a recap:
And there is your recap. Keziah had fun helping and loved playing in the reach lift. Grandpa Mathews got Kezy's runny nose so she would be comfortable in the reach lift.




























4 comments:

erita said...

oh. my.

that is one BIG snowman! leave it to the John Mathews family to build the biggest snowman i've ever seen! looks like so much fun!

Eloise Bowen said...

I am soooo glad I got to see pictures of the all famous snowman! I love that picture of the 3 cute girls!! I think mine is the cutest though!!

Jon and Tamara said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is the coolest snowman ever.

Jon and Tamara said...

Wow! My kids think (and I have to agree) that is the coolest snowman ever. My kids want to know when we can make one like that. Ummm...

What a fun memory.